About Gutterman

We install many different types of soffit, fascia, guttering in dublin and district.
fully insured and guaranteed

Thursday, April 15, 2010

nightmare in lucan

What a morning! We went over to start this job at 10.30 am which is a late start because the customer could not open up before that time.
I thought well at least if the weather is good we can work late to finish it.

two hours later the client tells us he has to go and can not leave us here working on our own, I thought! this fella is winding us up" No he was serious, He wanted us to come back at five o clock and start again.

I cut my losses and left to go to another job usins cast aluminium in skerries.
What a waste of a day. I am glad it doesn't happen to often.
The Lesson:
Get everything in writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment